Saturday, November 21, 2009

so i need to get past this one:

right after i last posted my mom came in to the room, spoon in hand and eating the tub of ice cream that I was planning to finish off (my reward) . I told her that and she just handed it to my and told me that i could have the rest.

what was i supposed to do?!?!?!?

better question: what do you think i did? what would you have done?

*you should know that this was no ordinary ice cream, but the wonderfully handsome super magnificant ben & jerry's flavor you see over there >>>>>>>>>>>> (if i had 1 000 000 flavours)

obviously: i ate it :)

then i went running.

THE END

side note~the description at the bottom is "A Collision of Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Creams mixed with Chocolate-Covered Toffee, White Chocolate Chunks, Peanut Butter Cups & Chocolate Covered Almonds"

:)

No comments: